Use the form below to search for and find documents in ' A Window on Cyprus '
containing specific words or combinations of words. This text search
engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with
better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching
document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise
only the document's file name is displayed. A brief
explanation of the search language is
available, along with examples. Obviously try to avoid words like
Cyprus or your results will be too large. Once you press the search
button, be patient, A WindowonCyprus has well over 500 pages.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean
expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with
parentheses. For example:
- Paphos Villas
- finds documents containing 'Paphos' or 'Villas'
- Paphos or villas
- same as above
- Paphos and villas
- finds documents containing both 'Paphos' and 'villas'
- Paphos not villas
- finds documents containing 'Paphos' but not 'villas'
- (Paphos not villas) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'Paphos' but not
- finds documents containing words starting with 'Paphos'
A Window on Cyprus Copyright © 1997 - 2011 . All rights reserved.